Security concerns are all up these days as we can see various technological developments make it easy for intruders to evade into user’s systems. For such reasons, Samsung and Google have come up with the Google verification and FRP lock protocol for their devices. We are going to discuss on Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock Fix which is a major issue that arises due to this security protocol.
The Factory Reset protection lock is applicable to all the new smartphones for security purposes. Unfortunately, it tends to backfire for most of the users who forget their access details. The major parts that we will review in this article include the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock j7 and Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock Note 5 here.
Go through this article to learn how to avoid this issue completely.
Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix Procedure
This issue is defined as a system lock that does not allow the user to access the device for usage at all. The medieval manner that most users would prefer is to search for the service center and pay for the service. Well, you can now resolve this issue at home too. We are going to help the J7 and Note 5 device users to get rid of the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock easily.
The reason or this issue to come up is most probably due to a system reset after rooting it. The rooting process is beneficial on the user’s end but it does not support the developer’s authority. Hence, due to that, the issue may come up for your device. As you can see on the image above, a message displaying the issue will stay on the screen. No other function works for the device until you fix the lock.
In order to resolve this, follow the steps that we are providing here;
- You will require a PC device on which you will have to download and install the Odin3_v3.09 application. This is what will help us get rid of the lock on the Samsung j7 and Note 5 devices.
- Here is a link to reach the download page of the app on your PC device.
- You will have to extract the files from the Zip folder and install the application using the app’s setup. Note that there are several other files in the same folder that we will require later in the process.
- Now, grab the smartphone such that you can press the Home tab, Power key and the volume-down key altogether. Press them that way and hold for about 2 to 3 seconds.
- A pop-up message will indicate the warning to continue for a system upgrade. Now press and hold the volume up key alone until it detects the selection.
- You will be diverted to the download page of the Software upgrades.
- Now, connect the device to your PC device.
- Launch the Odin3 application on your PC and allow it to detect the device that is connected. Once the device name appears in the Odin3 application, select the files that you had downloaded from the Zip folder in respective blocks.
- Then, select the “START” tab which will initiate the Software upgrade for your device. You will be able to see the status of the same on your smartphone too.
- When the process is over, reboot the device and allow the upgrade to install onto the device. You can disconnect the smartphone from the PC.
Finally, when your J7 or Note 5 smartphone boots up, you will see that the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock will be removed completely. The device will start afresh and you can use it like a new device. This is how you can get rid of the FRP lock issue on your device.
We hope that this article on Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Fix has been useful to all. If you need any further assistance with the procedure, let us know here. Thank you.