There has been alot of commotion regarding the new Samsung and Google’s FRP lock these days. The new security protocol tends to become a fuss for most of the users who forget or misplace the right details to access their device back. This is why we are here with the Samsung FRP Tool 2017 to Bypass Verification on their devices and resolve the lock issue.
The security lock is such that it does not allow any user to access the device’s functions without the verification of the correct Google account credentials. The only way to bypass the verification is by making use of the Samsung FRP Tool (latest version).
Hence, to understand how to get and use the tool, you need to read through this article here.
Samsung FRP Tool Download Procedure
The main aim of the security protection was to safeguard the user’s device from another person to make use of it. To make the complete use of the device, the unauthorized person would Factory Reset the device. In such a case, they will be locked out of the system without the correct google account details. Unfortunately, it is noted that the users themselves at times forget the details.
Unfortunately, it is noted that the users themselves at times forget the details. Thus, for such situations, the users can make use of the Samsung FRP Tool to bypass verification by Google. Using this tool is not at all difficult. Although, we will guide you through the setup and use steps of the same here. Go through the steps that follow here below;
- Users can easily setup the tool on their device using the APK file of the app. It is an application using which you can resolve the issue for its purpose.
- To setup an app using the APK file, you will have to start with the configuration of our device for the same.
- Move to the Settings section of your Android device.
- Then, access the “Unknown Sources” option in the ‘Application’ tab.
- Enable the option by clicking on it.
- Thereafter, you need to download the APK file of the Samsung FRP tool on your PC device.
- Connect a USB drive to the PC and transfer the APK file to the USB flash drive.
- After completing that, you should connect the USB to the Android device using an OTG cable.
- When you do so, the device manager pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Locate your Samsung FRP tool APK file and tap on it. With this, the installation of the app on your device will begin.
- Once the app installation completes, you will be able to access the app for use.
- Directly launch it from there and then select “Factory Reset device” option in the app’s menu.
- The device will undergo a reset such that the previous Gmail account will also clear out.
When the device reboots, you will be happy to see that the Google verification process has been bypassed. The device will instead ask you to enter an account or create a new one. You can create a new account to access the device or just skip it completely. If you take your device to some store, they will also do the same but at some price. So, carefully go through the steps and try it out yourself.
Having said all this, we wish to conclude this post here. We are confident that this post on Samsung FRP Tool 2017 to Bypass Verification process will be immensely helpful to all readers. Share this info with others too so that they can resolve the issue without hassle. In case of queries, contact here. Thank you.