The official guide to download FRP Bypass APK for Android Smartphone here which is used for Google Account Verification of Samsung FRP Bypass App.
Most of you might not have heard about the term “FRP Lock”. Well, for those of you haven’t, it stands for Factory Reset Protection. It is a feature on Android device that protects your data in the device should you ever factory reset. We will learn more about that in this article on FRP Bypass APK Download Samsung Android.
Factory Reset Protection is a feature that is available on all Android devices running Android 5.1 or above. It is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. When you factory reset your device, this feature will let you access the device only after you sign in with your Google Account, the one you set up earlier.
We have a way around that, to bypass the FRP APK on your devices, especially Samsung Devices. Let’s see how you can achieve that with the help of an app.
What is FRP Bypass APK?
FRP is a feature that is exclusively for the protection of your Android device from threats. Say that you lost your phone and somebody found it. If they want to use your phone, they would have to factory reset the device and then use it. But the minute they factory reset the device, they lose any and all access to it.
That is a great security feature and all, but it may sometimes become a pain for the user. In case the user decides to reset their device but they don’t remember the password, then they cannot access their own device. There is a way to get past this with FRP Bypass APK.
We have an app with us today that will take you past the security restrictions. You can also remove the Factory Reset Protection. FRP Bypass, as the name suggests, you can bypass the protection and use your device without having to log into your Google Account.
In the next sections, we’ll teach you how you can download and use and use FRP Bypass APK to remove the protection on Samsung devices.
FRP Bypass APK Download for Samsung
There are actually two methods to bypass the Factory Reset Protection on your Samsung device. Once you have reset your phone and can’t seem to remember the Google account password, then you can refer the method in this section to rectify the situation. You will have to use the FRP Bypass APK.
The first method is a bit simple and easy to carry out. But for this method, you’ll need to have an OTG cable with you for the process. You also need to have access to a PC and an internet connection for FRP Bypass Download. We can start the method as soon as you’re ready.
Also See: Bypass Google Account APK
- First of all, you should only start this method if you have reset your phone and you can’t access it because you forgot your Google password.
- Download this file using your PC: FRP Bypass APK Download from here.
- Copy the file from the PC to a USB pen drive so that you can use it on your Phone.
- Connect the pen drive to your Samsung device using the OTG cable.
- As soon as you connect the USB drive to the phone, the file manager will pop-up.
- Select the FRP Bypass Samsung App and install it.
- After the app has been installed, it will allow you to the access the Phone Settings in spite of the fact that you are currently locked out of your phone.
- Scroll down in the menu and click the Backup and Reset option from the list.
- Now, click Factory Data Reset followed by Reset device.
- Clicking this option will erase everything from your device including System and app data, Device settings, Downloaded apps, Google Account, Music, Pictures and all other user data.
After you carried out all these steps with FRP Bypass APK, your Samsung phone will reboot normally and then you would be able to easily access your phone as you did earlier. If you don’t have an OTG cable at the moment, then don’t worry because we have another method that will get you through the FRP Bypass Samsung Process.
FRP Bypass APK (Google Account Verification):
This method is also similar to the first method, the only difference being that you won’t ave to use the OTG cable here. Instead, you are going to use the SideSync APK for Samsung devices that will do the job. You will need to install the app on both your PC and Samsung phone along with FRP Bypass APK.
- The first step of this method is that you have to download and install the SideSync App for both PC and Android from the following link. Download SideSync for Android from here. and Install SideSync for PC
- After you have downloaded and installed the app on both of your devices, open and run it on your PC.
- Connect your Samsung Phone to your PC via USB cable.
- You will get a pop-up with the browsers on your phone. Tap on Chrome to Download FRP APK.
- Enter this link in the Address bar and hit Enter: https://goo.gl/11VUfM
- This will take you to the download link from where you have to download the APK file of the app.
- Go Back and open Samsung Apps and install the ES File Explorer.
- Open it, go to the downloads folder and tap on the FRP Bypass APK file to install it.
- Now, after installing the app, you just have to open Settings, select Backup and Reset.
- Click Factory Data Reset and then tap on Reset Device.
- FRP Bypass App will complete the job and your Samsung device will revert back to the normal state it was in before the factory reset. But of course, you wouldn’t be able to get your data back which will have been deleted.
Congrats, you can easily bypass any Samsung google account lock with this method.
The advantage of this method is that you can easily gain access to your phone if you don’t remember the password. But the biggest disadvantage of FRP Bypass Download is that if you have lost your phone and the person who found your phone also knows about it; then he can easily get past the security and use it as he wants.
That brings us to the conclusion of the article on FRP Bypass APK Download for Samsung Android Devices. I hope that you understood what I was trying to impart and you will make full use of this post. Please post the comments in below section.